Sign in to follow this  
Train

Act Now! If you want alpha access!

Visionary Realms made an announcement that they will be releasing a $50 dollar pledge bundle but his will not include alpha access.  Once this bundle is released the Knight and Patron pledges will be taken off the store and new ones will be put up without alpha access.  

They are doing this because they are almost at capacity for the alpha testing and people wanted a cheaper option to pledge.

'

You can read more in the post on the official forums linked below

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3922/new-pledge-tier-coming-september-12th

• Like 1

As always, when MS members go into Alpha or beta, do not break the code of silenc (NDA lol) and do the best to provide feedback to the devs so we can get the best game we can play.  

You don't have to worry about me Cav... I don't mind giving general info though, nothing specific.

Omg I am level 2099 and the cheat is..........

Until next time.

Now let me know how this game is when it releases to the public

Edited by Sliva

So looking at their packages... is there any info on what the in-game items are planned to be? Like what's an Explorer's Pack?

So looking at their packages... is there any info on what the in-game items are planned to be? Like what's an Explorer's Pack?

I can ask the question for you Tuatha if you would like that :)

I can ask the question for you Tuatha if you would like that :)

That would be nice, though thought it'd be one that would have been answered already in some fashion. 

i just got the Cohort 50$ a month plan ! i wanted to have Alpha testing and since it will be Alpha soon, i did not go for the 100$ a month for pre-alpha = )

I somewhat have an issue with paying for "alpha or beta" access...That is just me. I remember getting Disks in the mail because games wanted you to try it out lol!!!

I somewhat have an issue with paying for "alpha or beta" access...That is just me. I remember getting Disks in the mail because games wanted you to try it out lol!!!

same here, i used to get them as well, just Eve and other games that did not make the cut.

i just got the Cohort 50$ a month plan ! i wanted to have Alpha testing and since it will be Alpha soon, i did not go for the 100$ a month for pre-alpha = )

Excellent news Jaqen! :) 

Hehe looking forward to that Alpha of ours! :D 

Just like in good ol' days!