Sign in to follow this  
Train

Pantheon Role Call

Please post here letting me know you are interested in being a member of this division.

I would also like you to let me know if you have another primary division within MS.

Edited by Train

If I turn out to play Pantheon, it'll likely to be a secondary division for me behind Star Citizen.

However I am interested.

that is cool :)

Im interested

I'm interested, though my current primary division is GW2.

• Like 1

I'd give it a go. Though I couldn't see myself being a member of the division unless the game sits extremely well with me, I was apart of the SMITE Division but now I'm playing Overwatch with those guys!

• Like 1

IF there is an ACTIVE DIVISION like GW2 and you are part of it, then I expect you to always serve that Division first over this.  If you wish to come over to this Division let your Commanding Officer know.  If its a casual game, ACTIVE DIVISIONS come first over "casual" games.  

• Like 1

I'll be joining but Star Citizen will be primary 

• Like 1

IF there is an ACTIVE DIVISION like GW2 and you are part of it, then I expect you to always serve that Division first over this.  If you wish to come over to this Division let your Commanding Officer know.  If its a casual game, ACTIVE DIVISIONS come first over "casual" games.  

I will have a secondary section on our roster that is why I am trying to figuring it out now so that later on when recruitment is booming its not as hard to separate and I just can do it on the fly.

• Like 1

I'm in, secondary to SC, can't wait to play a plate cleric again!

• Like 2

I'm interested in joining this division :D although I'll still be playing Guild Wars 2. :) I also need a new gaming machine, but hopefully that'll happen in time for launch. ;)

If all goes well, I'll be able to juggle my gaming time so I can be an effective member in all around.

EDIT: Ahhhh conflicted! I really wanna play this game a ton with MS, but I'm all too aware of the reality I'm currently in which doesn't look like it'll afford me much time for gaming any time soon. If I get a machine to play on, I'll game as much as I can (incl GW2 time) but that may not be very much, particularly in light of time zone differences. =/ .... That being said, knowing me I'll weaken and binge whenever there's new stuff to plough through, but there's always RL lashback ^^;

Yup... m'kay I'ma shush now. Ugh. Life. ^^;

Edited by Nivthulan
  • Like 1

It's very possible that I'll play. It's tentative cuz I wanna see the actual game before I make any promises, but I like the concepts. Well, what little I've actually read so far :P I get distracted easily.

I plan on joining Pantheon.  My primary is GW2 but have gone off GW2 after account hacked and deleted.

Ah, yes. Obviously I am in. There are a lot of good stuff out there, but I am not missing this one. I mean: old team + creation of McQuaid's? Heh.

And I know McQuaid is not always made everything right, but... Let's face it: his biggest 'failure', Vanguard: Saga of Heroes was still good. It was quite messy, but great. Atmpospheric, innovative and lore-heavy. Also, group dependent as hell. Kinda trademark of his: making MMORPGs they way they supposed to be even when everyone agreed we don't need groups in MMORPGs anymore. Well, not for everything. If people want to see the story (what MMORPG is? a book? 'to see'... ah, a movie!) they can... Yeah, no they don't - in case of his game.

Primary will be Star Citizen and not sure yet if I am in on this one yet or not. Very firm maybe leaning towards a yes.

• Like 1

Yessss comee comeee friends, comee into our magnificent company!!

Your old friend, Cler1c, the Dire Lord of Terminus expects you with his loyal servant Cespenar! 

e4ea8c9fbcf16da0ed3eeb3f6188b7a3.jpg

• Like 2

And that's how real mage should look like.

Reminds me of the guy from Warcraft 3.

• Like 1

And that's how real mage should look like.

Reminds me of Robert E. Howard's world of Conan (one of my fav ;) )

• Like 1

Reminds me of the guy from Warcraft 3.

Medivh? Yeah, my first association too. Though doesn't look like picture intended as his.

ik old post so i guess my name is fitting :P, but looks like i will be playing just picked up copy this week. :)

I'll be looking into this game.  This will be my secondary as Star Citizens is still to be my primary.

Riz

• Like 1

Awesome I will be starting to put together a list of members of the division soon,

Sorry I haven't been on top of my game with this game so far but its hard when there is barely any news or anything coming out about it.

Edited by Train

i'll be looking into it

Edited by Foi

I do want to play this, but I don't know what my status will be in terms of division membership. That will be heavily dependent on the future of GW2.

Should be in. With same comment as Zero. Though I am more of a free agent.

Edited by Zeus

I'm in. I have no active division. (Depending on the sub as well)

Will be all in on this one planning on going for the alpha pledge.  In gw2 but havent been able to be on since my account got stolen with no help from them getting it back.

Edited by Kratos
  • Like 1