Sign in to follow this  
Cler1c

Our recruitment thread is online

Finally we are online but due to RL we got there a bit slower than usual, but still are the 1st (if I am not mistaken) to go online with a video as well. Nothing really fancy but decent enough for this initial 1st stage. 

BIG thanks to Cav and Train the safe pillars of this new division of ours and HUGE thanks to Waylain for being the pillar of our entire Gaming Family and for reacting promptly to our constant jammering, creating a new Pantheon logo for us to use and for making our video available for public. Guys we are in your debt! :)

And now, Cespenar, release the flux flow let the breaching begin! :D

THREAD: 

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4030/the-midnight-squadron-18-honor-loyalty-fun-since-1995/view/post_id/64333

EDIT: Thanks to Morior and not thanks to my brain not working at all you can all see the thread :)

Edited by Cler1c
  • Like 2

Pantheon forums are pay to view

Pay to post.

Edited by Morior
  • Like 1

Pay to post.

Fixed :D

*Hides somewhere*

Edited by Cler1c

Awesome video, saw it when prompted by YouTube not long after you uploaded it and was impressed, good work.  The boss at 00:43 looks nasty! :)

Great work! :D

• Like 1

Awesome video, saw it when prompted by YouTube not long after you uploaded it and was impressed, good work.  The boss at 00:43 looks nasty! :)

This is all really simple so i really need to get my hands on some pro editing software and start learning a bit. I really love creating movies like these. 

What software did you use for the video?

Also GREAT recruitment post!

• Like 1

What software did you use for the video?

Also GREAT recruitment post!

All of my videos ever since TSW have been made in Power Director. I really love it but believe that will have to start switching to Adobe After Effects.

:)

Thank you for the gratitude. :) I think I should write down or create a small video on recruitment strategy for the MS internally. Has been on my mind for quite some time.

Excellent job! That is a great recruitment post!

• Like 1