The website is back to basic functionality. Please stick to only posting and using the forums at this time.

Current known issues and our primary focus, in no particular order

- Posting hangs when submitting new topic, but replies work(and so do edits)
 Posting no longer hangs, but login and posting takes 15-25 sec to complete
- Emoticons not linking
- Rank display on Profiles
- Broken image links on Profile Avatars (you may just need to re-upload your avatar)
- Donation button
- Application process  APPLICATION IS GOOD TO GO!
- Awards (System needs completely restructured from the ground up and will take a while)

Thank you

Waylain

Upcoming State of the Clan Meeting

It is time, for everyone to join us on discord for our State of the Clan Meeting. Join us this  Saturday November 18th at 12:00pm EST (GMT-5).

We will be going over a variety of topics including the remerger and the announcement/details of this years Secret Santa.

If you are not already on discord. Its very easy, go to discord.midnightsquadron.com and sign up today!

Sorry, but I won’t make it. I got better plans. I get hang out with Jason momoa, Jon Flanigan , jewel staite, Kate beckinsale, Val Kilmer, summer glau, Nichelle Nichols, Michael rocker and more at comic con Austin. Sorry I gotta put firefly, stargate, Star Trek, walking dead and dc in front of 57th midnight squadron.

• Like 1

Ooo, Comic Con, nice. :O

My apologies, I'll be afk at meeting time, but I'll be sure to catch-up by listening to the recording as soon as possible. :)

I will try to be there but probably won't happen.

I won’t be able to attend I have a home inspection with my builder we close 1 December so I can’t really push it off.