Waylain

State of the Clan Wrap Up

med_gallery_10_8_74713.png

Ok so here we go. Thank you everyone who was able to make it to the meeting. The recording is embed below, so people can catch up, but I will list the things that we went over. 

First of all was the merger and the state of the union. It is STRONG

We are currently working to develop a new logo (temp one above). Once this is done there will a big update to the look and feel of the website, no content or user data will be lost, but the website will be cleaner and quicker as a result. I expect to complete this task by Jan. 1

If you have any questions about that or ideas or suggestions for the new logo, feel free to pm me on here or our discord

IF YOU ARE A 57TH MEMBER AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP ON THE NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

We urge everyone to use discord when playing a game and to just be a bigger part of the community, discord is great for discussions or grouping up in a game. With new features that discord is rolling out with their game tracking, the tool is becoming an even better tool for our community

This holiday season we are rolling out 2 new experiences for 57th MS members to participate in. 

Our Secret Santa Gift Exchange signups are now live at http://bit.ly/ms2017santa . The signups will be live until 12/8/2017 and matches will be assigned 12/9. Participates will need to ship by 12/18/17. EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A GIFT IF THEY SIGN UP.

As well our Holiday Card Exchange is now live as well at http://bit.ly/ms2017cards . The signups will be live until 12/8/2017 and then the lists will be emailed to everyone on 12/9.

It is important to remember that these are 100% optional and by no means mandatory. So no need to feel pressure if this is beyond your current means.

And now, the meeting recording ...

• Like 2

Thanks for uploading the meeting! :) Sorry again, for not being present. :/

Oooo, Happy Birthday MS! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the new 57th MS Logo. :O