Zahadoom

Congratulations to Dancing Kirby

Kirby1.jpg

Many of you do not know Stephan Clack aka Dancing Kirby.  He has been a member now 8 years or so and upon his graduation from high school was a lost lamb.  He did some odd jobs here and there but nothing that really peaked his interest.  In our realm, Dancing Kirby was a godsend.  He held his own with the very best and was considered by many as unbeatable.  All that said, he and I have had several conversations about what is next.  One of the last conversations with myself I encouraged him to enter the military, take advantage of what they offer.  He also discussed things with Stilgar and we always tried to give him the best advice given the scenario.  Well, he joined the air force and is not stationed in Japan.  Today I find that he is getting engaged and life for Stephen is at an all time high.  Please take a minute to send him a hello for both his service to our country and the blessing God is showing him.

Congratulations Stephen, I am very proud of you.

This awesome. I remember playing with Kirby in my brief time with the Legions guys.

Congrats man!

Congrats for sure. And thank you. 

Congratulations on all fronts, friend! 

I remember seeing Dancing Kirby around the old forums.\

Great news on his recent happiness! That is truly awesome.

All the best to you Kirby!

Nice job Kirby! Welcome to the brotherhood of service members.