Laloric

Patch 3.6, anyone playing?

I just got 3.6 loaded up and started flying again, seems like they have alot of the 3.3 kinks out that caused me to stop playing (all the crashing... to desktop...). Is anyone else trooling around in this version? I have a hammerhead I'd like to crew up and wax pirates with.

I have not flown in awhile as my rig needs an upgrade.  I know Tremere and a few others fly from time to time.

Riz

It has been a while for myself as well. I just uninstalled everything so I can do a clean install of 3.6 but that will not happen until I get back in country friday or Saturday. 

Cool, lets see if we can get some people together after the weekend then?

Vicious and I are going to play some SC this coming Sunday if anyone was interested in joining us.

Well I play almost every day. But yeah I'll be playing with Marx. If anyone wants to tag along, I'd be happy to give a tour, some tips...tricks because boy will you need them! I only have a cutlass (which would fit everyone just fine) but yeah. The more the merrier!

I am going to do an uninstall and full reinstall today, to get things clean and ready to go. 

I was out of town last weekend, and I have house guests this weekend, but if we can put up some times we might be able to get together I'll be down, I have some of the larger ships to play with and I want to get the Hammerhead out and see what happens.